No question, these are trying times that so often diminish positive thinking for so many, but now is the time to engage in self-reflection, put things in perspective, and stay positive about today and the future. For years we have shared a wide variety of season greetings around Thanksgiving, so we thought it would be relevant to revisit some previous moments in time during this holiday season.
- At this time of year, we find ourselves pausing to remember the events of the past year and to reflect on the many blessings in our lives. We hope that you too will find time for both reflection and celebration.
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” (quote from Marcel Proust)
- There are times in our lives when we understand with absolute clarity what matters most in life. Such a time is now. Together we give thanks for all that enriches our lives, and we count the value of friendship among those blessings. May this season of thanksgiving and celebration unite our spirits, comfort our hearts, and bring us peace.
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” (quote from Cicero)
- It is said “to everything there is a season, a time to every purpose under heaven.” As one season now gives way to another, let us together give thanks for the time spent with our colleagues and for the fruits of our labors.
Uncertainty and consternation are increasingly prevalent, but now is the time to stay positive and wish for better things to happen on multiple fronts. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends, and colleagues.